With the help of the new Bee-Patch plaster you can easily relieve the pain after insect stings within an hour and more importantly, remove the poison from your body. If you are stung, remove the stinger, put a drop of water on the skin and place the patch over it. Leave the patch on the skin for an hour, after which the patch is applied. Osmosis absorbs the poison from the skin and the pain is quickly reduced and swelling is avoided.
Content 5 pieces
Material 220 mg Sucrose, Plaster
Packaging type blister